Stephen's SAP Blog

I've recently started working on SAP HR (ECC 6). This blog is just somewhere for me to keep notes of things I've found like lists of transaction codes, infotypes &c. If it's useful to anyone else then great, if not then no worries.

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Useful page for SAP eLearning (LSO) transactions

One of the things I've had to do recently is translate transaction codes into the actual name of the transaction. Not much of a problem for the commonly used transaction (e.g. PA20, PA40, PPOME &c) but finding information on the web about LSO transactions, the learning/eLearning/training suite, has been very difficult. Finally I found this page which has all the ones I'm looking for. I found it Googling for LSO_RHABLAUF_OLD, what surprised me is that it didn't come up for the other transaction codes I'd been searching for earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home